Re: Wy no clang in jessie

On 2013-06-19 13:27 +0200, Urs Thuermann wrote:

> Squeeze, wheezy and sid seem to have clang packages but no jessie.  It
> seems clang was removed from jessie at 2013-06-04 but I could not find
> a reason.  Why doesn't jessie have a clang package?

http://packages.qa.debian.org/c/clang/news/20130604T163915Z.html
http://packages.qa.debian.org/c/clang/news/20130603T114108Z.html

In short, clang is now provided by llvm-toolchain-3.2, and that package
is not ready to migrate to testing yet.  You should be able to install
clang from wheezy or unstable in the meantime.

Cheers,
       Sven