Dual boot Jessie and Windows on EFI

Dear Debian fans and supporters,

I want to ask if somebody on this list has found and was able to follow some guide on the internet for how to setup partitioning when dual-booting Windows 7 and Debian 7.

I tried yesterday, and after the partitioning step, I created a 300 MB "EFI boot partition", because the installer complained about it, but at the end of the installation, grub was unable to boot. All I had was the error "error invalid arch independent elf magic entering rescue mode".

Rebooted and entered into the installer's rescue mode and attempted to install grub on both my hdds. No change.

Eventually I restored wheezy from a backup and everything is back to how it was before.

Does anyone have any ideas to what I may have done wrong, or how it should have been done?

Thank you for any input,

--
Sent from my Brick (TM)