Re: Wheezy Alongside Windows7

On Tue, 11 Jun 2013 19:20:40 +0200
Slavko <linux@slavino.sk> wrote:

> Dňa 11.06.2013 18:14 Joe  wrote / napísal(a):
> > On Wed, 12 Jun 2013 03:35:55 +1200
> > Chris Bannister <cbannister@slingshot.co.nz> wrote:

> >> Huh? Since when? I'm lazy, and I've been helped. :)
> >>

> > “Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying
> > to find easier ways to do something.” R. A. Heinlein
> >

> Sure, but here is small problem:
>
> The Heinlein's lazzy man is investing own time (by investigating new
> solution). The Google's lazzy man don't investigate something new, but
> he want to investing our (this ML people) time to find something
> generally known.

Agreed, I was echoing Chris' assertion that 'lazy' is not automatically
'bad'. 'Idle' is probably closer to describing non-Googlers than 'lazy'.

> Finally, my 17 years old students was able to do this solely, without
> any previous informations - i only point them to some distributions to
> they can choose.

Indeed. 'Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day...

 ..and he won't be even slightly interested in learning to fish himself,
 he will be back in the same place at the same time next day, waiting
 for you to give him *his* next fish.'

--
Joe