Re: a browser for debian that will play pandora.com?

On 5/31/2013 7:40 PM, Carl Fink wrote:
/snip/
Epiphany-browser works fine.
Have you ever listened to Pandora? The folks that run it don't seem to know anything about music genres. I did listen to it on the computer--I think it was from PCLOS, but not sure. Anyway, I wouldn't go out of my way to get Pandora. AAMOF, I considered buying a specific car, until I found out it had Pandora instead of Sirius/XM. Maybe you can get Sirius/XM--they seem to know what they're doing. (I listen to Sirius/XM in the car all the time.) I don't know if you can get it on the computer. but I'm sure you'd have to subscribe.

--doug