java and other plugins in konqueror

Hello all,

I got into a slight problem, which I meanwhile could solve. The problem was,
that konqueror didn't want to start the java-applet, when it was needed,
although
- java was existent
- icedetea-plugin was installed
- java path was correct
- update-alternative --config java was correctly set to openjdk-6

I found the solution, when I compared my system with another working system
(both running debian/testing). The cause of the problem where wrong plugin
paths set in konqueror. This could be fixed by editing them by hand.

The working system was a little bit newer and fresh installed squeeze system,
whilst the not working system was installed as sarge and then contiously
upgraded.

So, of course, the setting of paths for the plugins may changed during the
time.

I figured out, the entries are stored in ~./kde/share/config/kcmnspluginrc.

But, where can I find a file of it? I tried apt-file search kcmnspluginrc, but
got no result. So I guess, this file will be generated, either by installing
konq-plugins or at first start of kde.

Can someone tell me, how this file got be created or installed? Or what should
be the "default" content of it? I googled, but found no staisfactory
description.

Thanks for your help.

Have a nice weekend

Hans