Re: WDIDLE.EXE use on WD10EZRX disk

On 31/05/13 11:03, Lisi Reisz wrote:
>> That's a dangerously selective quote. The "for all you know, " is rather
>> > significant.
> Oh, come off it!  Dangerous?  All he said was that the choice of those
> particular words, that particular mode of expression had made his
> evening.  "for all you know", as words, did not tickle his fancy.  Why on
> earth is that a dangerous statement?

Yeah, overreaction I guess. And I possibly extrapolated "those words
..." to "the meaning of those words ...", rather than the words themselves.

Oh, and I struggled a little with the choice of the word 'dangerous'; it
was probably the wrong one.

My thought was around the attribution to Reco of an accusation (that was
not made) that WD would ship a utility that would brick your hard drive
- arguably slander/libel/defamation of some kind.

Richard