User unable to umount

	Hi have following line in my /etc/fstab
//server/dir       /mnt/dir         cifs                       defaults,user,noauto,sec=krb5        0       0

mounting works flawlessly, unsing the ticket obtained through pam_krb5 at login.

However

umount /mnt/it leads to :

umount: only root can unmount //server/dir from /mnt/dir

There is no point to allowing user to mount but forbiding them yo umount the directory they mounted.

DO someone have an idea on this problem, or should I report a bug against umount ?