Re: speller dictionary for claws-mail.

On Thu, 30 May 2013 00:37:49 +0700
Sthu Deus <sthu.deus@gmail.com> wrote:

> Good time of the day.
>

> I miss some package that i can not identify, please help me.
> When i start to write a letter in claws-mail, it says:
>
> Spell checker could not be started.
> Couldn't initialize cs dictionary: (null)
> Couldn't initialize cs speller.
>
> What's the package that contains the dictionary that claws-mail uses?

Claws seems able to use more than one, Enchant is recommended as a
wrapper but I don't have it though I do have a libenchant, as claws
depends on it. People are using hunspell which I also don't have.

On my system, my best guess is aspell plus aspell-en (there is an
aspell-cs) but there seem to be various other spelling bits installed.
Aspell is in the list of Debian recommends for claws-mail.

--
Joe