Re: Psi+ GTalk over Tor

В Втр, 28/05/2013 в 10:21 +0100, Claudius Hubig пишет:
> Dear Alex,
>
> Alex Dubinin wrote:
> > In Psi+ has two profile XMPP servers: google talk and my server. When
> > using Psi+ with a direct connection to the internet - both profiles are
> > working fine. If connect through a local Tor server (lotsalhost: 9050) -
> > google talk not working, no error messages, my XMPP server (on the
> > remote machine) - works with no problems.
>
> What do you mean by ‘no error messages’? Surely there at least must
> be something like ‘Connection timed out’ or ‘Connection refused’?
>
> My first guess would be that GTalk blocks connection attempts from
> the Tor network.
>
> Best,
>
> Claudius

No messages - for 3 days it shows that attempts to connect. No messages
at all!
GTalk not blocking the connection from the Tor network, because on a
computer running windows - Psi+ normally works through the Tor network.
I use two-step authorization.
I think that maybe necessary to adjust the local Tor server.

P.S. Sorry for my english.