Re: cgroup & net_prio

Higher numbers denote higher priorities. By the way, net_prio seems to be really simple compared to tc traffic shapping. E.g.

#!/bin/sh

set -e
set -x

APPS="chromium iceweasel rdesktop"
DIR="/sys/fs/cgroup"

grep net_prio /proc/mounts > /dev/null 2>&1 || \
        mount -t cgroup -o net_prio net_prio $DIR

[ -d $DIR/high ] || mkdir $DIR/high
cd $DIR/high

echo "wlan0 10" > net_prio.ifpriomap

for pid in $(pidof $APPS); do