bacula-director-mysql: missing runlevels symlinks

Hi all!

Yesterday I had to restart a host with Wheezy which I have installed
Bacula. After booting, I saw that the process bacula-dir had not
started. I tried to start it manually and I had no problem with that.

Researching the problem, I found that the symbolic links in different
runleves had not been created. I wonder if anyone else had this problem
to report it as a bug or if it was a problem with my installation.

This problem is only with the bacula-director-mysql package since the
links to bacula-fd and bacula-sd-mysql were automatically created.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Regards,
Daniel
--
Fingerprint: BFB3 08D6 B4D1 31B2 72B9  29CE 6696 BF1B 14E6 1D37