Re: mutt seg faults on wheezy

On Lu, 20 mai 13, 12:12:58, Tony Baldwin wrote:

> 0kay, I found it (~/.mutt/cache/headers).
> Deleted it, and not seeing the segfaults.

I also confirm this. For me it happens sometimes when I access the 'All
Mail' folder on my Gmail account. When it does I delete its header cache
and the it works for a while. Maybe some message with a strange header
triggers the bug?

> I also replaced mutt with mutt-patched.
> Either one of these may have been the solution, for all I know.

Unlikely, mutt-patched only includes the sidebar patch.

Kind regards,
Andrei