Re: Locked out of fluxbox, or any other desktop environment too.

On 17 May 2013 19:02, Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:
On Vi, 17 mai 13, 09:50:02, Sharon Kimble wrote:
> On 17 May 2013 09:14, Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Could you please post the output of 'ps aux' after a fresh reboot?
>
> boudiccas@London:~$ ps aux

[snip]

(might I suggest for the next time you run 'ps aux > output.txt' and
attach the output.txt file to your e-mail)

Sorry, but I did wonder when I posted it whether I was doing the right thing. I did consider using a 'paste.com' site but thought that the contents would die and thereby lose the continuity of the email archive.

Could you please also describe exactly how you "login into fluxbox"?

At lightdm I just click on the item list for 'fluxbox' , then input  my user name and password and log on.

Sharon.
--
A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk/index.html
Debian Wheezy,  Fluxbox 1.3.5, LibreOffice 4.0.3.3,