apt-get online package repository configuration on Debian

FROM: STEVE FALEIRO <stopspaM@anonEm4us.net>
TO: gmane.linux.debian.user
SUB: apt-get online package repository configuration on Debian

When installing Squeeze (Debian 7.0 amd64) I selected the option to not
get packages/updates from the internet. I have completed the
installation and would like to instruct the system to download and
install a stable version of the Firebird database server
(http://www.firebirdsql.org/).

How can I add a package repository to the apt-get configuration so that
it can retrieve and install the latest version of Firebird on my Debian
server?

Thank you for any responses.

--
Steve Faleiro