Re: About installation DVD's

OK, Rupesh.  Here's the process:

1) Debian releases the downloadable CD/DVD/Blu-ray disk images.  For reasons already covered, they release the first three DVD as ".iso" images and the rest as '.jigdo" templates.  (As you have pointed out, this doesn't help someone like yourself in a place without high-speed internet access.)

2) Vendors download the images and burn them to CD/DVD/Blu-ray disks and make them available for sale.  Some vendors only use the first three DVD images -- either on the assumption that "that's all you really need" or simply being unwilling/unable to use jigdo to get the rest. (This may help you, if you can get by with the first three DVDs -- as seems likely given that you are a new Debian user.  Or you may really need all 10 DVDs -- I don't know and you haven't said.  However see below regarding international sales…)

3) Some vendors don't bother with the paperwork for doing international sales.  (No help for you here.)

4) A few vendors do the full job. They download/jigdo the full 10-DVD set, burn them, and make them available for international sale.  This takes time.  Be patient.

As previously noted, there is a list of vendors at
    http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/

You'll probably find at least one of them who has gotten all the way to step 4, or is working on it as we speak.  But you'll have to dig for it -- visit each vendor's web site and see what they have available.  Your email address doesn't tell me where you live, so I can't do the research for you.

Does this help?

Rick