Re: recommend a laser printer

On Thu, 16 May 2013, Rob Owens wrote:

> I'm trying to buy a black and white laser printer for a family member
> running Wheezy.  Can anybody recommend one that you've purchased
> recently, which used native cups drivers available in Wheezy, which
> cost $100US or less?

I installed Wheezy 64-bit with just Openbox as the window manager--no
sessions manager, no login manager, etc.--a couple months ago, and I had
absolutely NO problems configuring my 6 or 7 year old Samsung ML-1710.
It's been superceded by a few models since then, all around $100US.  I'm sure there will be no problems setting them up as well.  Samsung printers are Linux friendly.