Wheezy on PC with KVM PS/2 VGA (keyboard video mouse) freeze

Installed Debian 7.0 Wheezy on a PC.
This PC is one of 4 PCs attached to KVM (keyboard video mouse).
KVM is PS/2 for keyboard and mouse and VGA for video.

It starts up normally.

Once I switch to other PCs and go back to this PC, the PC with Debian freeze. And I cannot switch to other PCs.

Are there some settings in Debian 7.0 Wheezy so that it will be KVM friendly?

Note that the same PC running Windows XP have no problem with KVM.