Re: Re: Debian wheezy on efika ARMHF

> >  I think your issue may have been in partitioning the SD card. The
> > netinst image IS ITSELF bootable. What you need to do is:
> >
> >   dd if=netinst.iso of=/dev/sdb ...
> > That is, write the ISO directly to the whole device, rather than to a
> > partition.
> >
> > See the instructions at http://www.debian.org/CD/faq/#write-usb. If that
> > doesn't work, check to make sure your machine can actually boot from an
> > SD card.
> >
> I tried what you said, unfortunately no dice.
>
> I think the machine *can* boot from an SD, since the developer
> published some .img files [1] to install debian unstale / Ubuntu. I
> notice they are .img files, while the one I dd'd is an .iso. Does that
> mean something?
>
> Do you think it's polite to ask the debian-arm (devel) mailing list?
>
> How can I get a meaningful output on why the thing refuses to boot
> from SD?
>
> [1] http://www.powerdeveloper.org/platforms/efikamx/linux

Hi

I just saw your subject.
There is no iso created for efika platforms.
I think what we have to do is
To grab the uboot files and the packages.
Then write them on a SD CARD with two partitions

THe uboot files are here :
http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/dists/Debian7.0.0/main/installer-armhf/current/images/mx5/network-console/efikamx/
boot.scr
bootscript
uImage
uInitrd

The packages are here :
http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/dists/Debian7.0.0/main/
Contents-armhf.gz

But after i'm asking me the question, how to install debian on the SSD ?