Re: Wheezy preseed installation installing too many packages

On 11 May 2013, at 16:04, Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk> wrote:

> On Sat 11 May 2013 at 15:32:00 +0100, Brian wrote:
>
>> On Sat 11 May 2013 at 14:47:50 +0100, John Dilley wrote:
>>
>>> I've got
>>>
>>> tasksel/first   multiselect standard
>>>
>>> At the bottom, which by my reading of that page should just install
>>> the "standard" task?
>>
>> So you have! I missed it. Sorry. Looks like it should do the job. Time
>> for a think and a test, maybe.
>
> Shouldn't the line read
>
> tasksel tasksel/first multiselect standard ?

Ah yes, it should. I'm pretty sure I tried that though before I
started trying different options (I've checked an older version in
revision control has the correct line), but I'll double check on
Monday when I've got access to the box.

Thanks,

John