[SOLVED] Re: disk-upgrade removes 'less'

re-installing `less' result in removing packages such as gnome-core taks-gnome-desktop.

And this was fixed in todays update.
So closing.

祝好,
He who is worthy to rece
​​
ive his days and nights is worthy to receive all else from you (and me).
                                                 The Prophet, Gibran Kahlil Gibran

On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 8:04 AM, Patrick Wiseman <pwiseman@gmail.com> wrote:
Oops, sorry, gmail defaults got me again! So now replying to list.