Re: download old ISO

Am 10.05.2013 23:31, schrieb Muhammad Yousuf Khan:
sorry i think i asked a bit confusing question,

i am an old user of dabian i have been using debian since debian 5.0, now i am using squeeze 6.0 however there are few software which i am working on.
and they have got a limitation to run on squeeze only and they are not yet release for Wheeze so i have to continue installing Squeeze in other systems as well.

 so i needed the 6.0 ISO files which i was unable to found on debian main website due to 7.0 stable release.

according to this http://archive.debian.org/README

i am unable to find squeeze ISO in the archives.
You're right, I was searching for them now, they aren't there / hidden well.
Maybe thay are on the way to a new direction, anyone knows here?

Regards

Thanks