Re: W-Lan won't work

Am Freitag, 10. Mai 2013 schrieb Mariusz Wojcik:
> After an upgrade from wheezy to Sid W-Lan module won’t work. rfkill says me
> that W-Lan is hard blocked but I haven’t blocked it hard. I use Asus X75A
> with W-Lan with W-Lan modul Qualcomm Atheros AR9485.
>
> Greets,
>
> Mariusz Wojcik
Maybe complete poweroff might help. Maybe you can unblock it with rfkill.
You might also try to unload the wlan-module and then use rfkill.

I had this problem with 3.2.0-kernel and upgraded to 3.6-kernel from unstable
without any problems.

There is an open bugreport by me, which touches this problem.

Best regards

Hans