Re: about tracking testing with wheezy released

[...]

Harry wrote:
>> My old settings were:
>>
>> deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ testing main contrib non-free
>
> This is fine. This will keep you on testing (wheezy->jessie)
>
>> deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ wheezy-updates main contrib non-free
>
> This probably isn't needed. These are updates to stable (the old
> 'volatile' system). Packages from this repo will be older/lower versions
> than from your first repo.

Thanks, I was getting errors on that when I simply exchanged "jessie"
(or "testing") for "wheezy".  Now I've simply commented it out

and so have:

deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ testing main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org/ jessie/updates main contrib non-free

## Third Parties

#Debian Mozilla team
deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian experimental main

and aptitude full-upgrade seems to be running along smoothly