Easiest way to get libredline-dev for Lenny

	It's a long story, but I am trying to run some older
software on a Debian Lenny system because that software does not
quite work right in squeeze and refuses to compile in wheezy. I
have been getting the packages I needed from the debian archives
for lenny and now I must install the virtual package
libreadline-dev. What do I need to do to install everything in
the correct place since this is not a tar ball of files but
links to other things that may or may not presently exist.

	Is there an archive that I can simply build a
sources.lst file for which then makes aptitude or apt-get work to
pull in the Lenny files? This would be quicker, easier and less
of a possibility for human error on my part as I try to recreate
the past to see if it solves my immediate problem or not.

Thank you for any and all constructive suggestions.

Martin McCormick