gnome-keyring-daemon looking in wrong place for stuff

After upgrading to wheezy yesterday, I see the following when I print
something (using lp $file), or use mutt...probably will come up for
other stuff, but I have only seen it under these circumstances:

[quote=error]
WARNING: gnome-keyring:: couldn't connect to:
/home/tony/.cache/keyring-G7oZDk/pkcs11: No such file or directory
[/quote]

I can still print and use mutt and stuff, just, this error comes up every
time.

This is probably interesting:
.cache]$ ls -1
clive
dconf
event-sound-cache.tdb.7e6cf799dccc6145551f8a5500000007.x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
gegl-0.2
google-chrome
keyring-80Os2g
menus
openbox
spotify
transmission
turpial
xine-lib
xmms2
ls keyring-80Os2g/
control  gpg  pkcs11

So there IS a keyring-$something/pcks11
just, apparently the gnome-keyring-daemon is looking in the wrong place.
It's in ~/.cache/keyring-800s2g/pcks11
not in ~/.cache/keyring-G7oZDk/pkcs11

I'm not certain if it's looking in ..-G7oZD for other stuff, because
I've seen no relevant errors to indicate as much, but it seems
possible, and even likely to me that this could occur.

There's a two year old Wheezy bug discussing this or similar matter:
But I can't imagine Wheezy would be moved to Stable with an unresolved
bug from two years ago.
How do I make the gnome-keyring-daemon look in the proper place?

It may also be relevant to mention that I do not use Gnome, but rather
Openbox as a standalone wm without any DE (and have done so for years
without any such issue with the keyring daemon thingy).

Tony

--
http://www.tonybaldwin.me
art, music, software by me, tony