Re: Testing upgrades?

Le 09/05/2013 16:45, Ed Jabbour a écrit :

Sorry about the blank message.

Sources.list point to testing. I've received no upgrades since Wheezy went stable. I thought that upon a new stable release, packages flooded into testing from sid I don't know if that simply hasn't happened yet or something's wrong with my system. Any advice appreciated.

I got updates. But in your sources.list do you use wheezy or testing ? If you use wheezy, you'll stay in wheezy, thus stable.

Here is mine:

deb http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/ testing main non-free contrib
deb-src http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/ testing main non-free contrib

deb http://security.debian.org/ testing/updates main contrib non-free