Re: Cmake problem

Le 05.05.2013 19:52, Gábor Hársfalvi a écrit :
2013. május 5., vasárnap napon a következőt írta:

Le 04.05.2013 20:35, Gábor Hársfalvi a écrit :

I've installed cmake package - "2.8.2+dfsg.1-0+squeeze1" - but
when I
try to use it sends me "CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:5
(compiz_plugin):
  Unknown CMake command "compiz_plugin".

CMake Warning (dev) in CMakeLists.txt:
  No cmake_minimum_required command is present.  A line of
code
such as

    cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.8)

  should be added at the top of the file."

What should I do?

After reinstall it sends me the same too...

The problem does not come from cmake, but from the file
CMakeLists.txt.

And how to solve?

Ask to the developer of the software you are writing, so that he could fix the CMakeLists.txt.
Only the

  Unknown CMake command "compiz_plugin".

have to be solved, the other one is simply a warning (but it is always better to not have warnings). I guess you have to install some cmake extension, but I have no idea which one. Something to compile stuff for compiz, i guess.