Re: Why does my ssh session terminate immediately?

Sorry , I haven't read the whole text, but another point could be Darkleech.
http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/Darkleech-infects-scores-of-Apache-servers-1834311.html

At the moment there are no signatures for clam av or else, but maybe this could help you.

Regards