Re: Why does my ssh session terminate immediately?

Hi Jochen,

thanks for taking this up.

Jochen Spieker <ml@well-adjusted.de> writes:

> Andreas Leha:
>>
>> Short Version:
>> I have the problem that my ssh session terminates immediately after
>> logging in.
>
> What's the users' shell on the server? It is the last column in
> /etc/passwd.

Yes, sorry.  I forgot to include that information.  Both (root's and the
normal user's) shell are set to bash.

,----[ /etc/passwd ]
`----

>> I do not see any reason for this problem.  Below you find the contents
>> of some relevant files as well as the output of 'ssh -vvv'.
>
> Impressive! But I don't see a problem with these either.

I do not like problems in general, but in this case that is a shame...

All the Best,
Andreas