Re: Alsa sounds too low

Wayne Topa 2013. április 21., vasárnap napon a következőt írta:
On 04/21/2013 10:26 AM, Gábor Hársfalvi wrote:

Wayne Topa 2013. április 21., vasárnap napon a következőt írta:

    On 04/21/2013 03:57 AM, Gábor Hársfalvi wrote:

        Hi,

        I think when I maximize all sound levels in alsamixer I get more
        less
        volume than I need.

        For example I wish to see movies on Youtube and maximize volume
        there
        too the sounds of movie are too low for hearing.

        How to solve this?

    I solved that here by installing the volumeicon-alsa package.

    HTH
    --

    Wayne