Re: LILO documentation

On 04/20/2013 02:07 PM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
On Saturday 20 April 2013 17:51:54 Stephen Powell wrote:
On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 10:12:51 -0400 (EDT), Richard Owlett wrote:
I need complete documentation on LILO with emphasis on lilo.conf.

I don't know about complete documentation, but the best lilo tutorial
that I know of is

    http://users.wowway.com/~zlinuxman/lilo.htm

I wrote the above-mentioned web page myself; so if you have any complaints,
the buck stops here.  Also, if you have any suggestions for improving the
page, I'm open to suggestions.  If, after reading the entire page, you have
any specific questions, I'll be happy to at least try to answer them.

--
   .''`.     Stephen Powell

I had been thinking "What's happened to Stephen Powell?  This is very much his
pigeon.  I hope that he is all right."

Nice to see that you are all right, Stephen. :-))

+1
--
Wayne