keyboard layout and led monitor.

Good time of the day.

I have to switch keyboard layout often and having Scroll lock led to
monitor that, it annoys me as it looses at some moment its
'synchronization' (may because i also switch from X to consoles, or just
between windows within a single X-session, or between X-sessions)
- i.e. if at the beginning of X session i have

layout-1 w/ the led being turned off,
layout-2 -- the led is turned on,

then at some moment it turn opposite:

layout-1, the led on;
layout-2, the led off.

In other words the led simply confuses me.

So, my question is, Whether there is a way i can fix it, before i turn
the led off completely in /etc/default dir. ?

Thanks for Your time.

Sthu.