ps3 gamepad on debian

I am trying to make work my ps3 gamepad on debian wheezy
(gnome 3.4, dell vostro v131)
I followed this instrunctions (http://www.pabr.org/sixlinux/sixlinux.en.html)

# gcc -o sixpair sixpair.c -lusb
# ./sixpair
Current Bluetooth master: xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx
Setting master bd_addr to xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx

Disconnect the USB cable

Until now when I press PS button on the SIXAXIS
the gnome bluetooth manager ask me to accept a new conection from the game pad,  but nothing happens

I also try in the terminal

# service hidd stop
# hidd --server --nocheck -n

but i get the same result, the gnome-bluetooth manager ask me and nothing happens in the terminal.

¿Any idea how could make work the gamepad?

--
Adrian Martinez Molina
Network Management, Data Analysis and Free Software http://www.neotropic.co | Follow Neotropic on Twitter