Re: Chromium on Sid Very Slow

Le Jeu 14 mars 2013 20:39, David Baron a écrit :
> This is supposed to be the fastest browser but not right now.

I think that when you read "XXX is the YYYest in the world" then you are
trying to use a software for which people are paid to lie.
Well, it does not help, I know, but think a little about that.

Now, I do not especially known chromium, but do you have installed
recommended packages, by example?
Did you checked that there are no extensions or stuff alike?