i am loading truecrypt from the command line with an alias of "tc" ..
alias tc='/home/boztu/truecrypt --fs-options=users,uid=$(id
-u),gid=$(id -g),fmask=0113,dmask=0002 --mount
/home/boztu/Documents/basket' and it comes back with 'mount: wrong fs
type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/mapper/truecrypt1,  missing
codepage or helper program, or other error  In some cases useful info
is found in syslog - try dmesg | tail  or so'

How do I get round this please so that I can load it from the command line?

Thanks
Sharon.
--
A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk/taste/index.html
Debian Wheezy, LXDE 2 LibreOffice 3.5.4.2