Re: Wheezy amd64 XFCE how to burn Blu-Ray (BD-R )discs?

<snip>
Thanks for the replies.  :-)

I'm looking for something simple that's integrated with GUI/desktop OOTB.  Something like Brasero.  But, Wheezy amd64 XFCE Brasero doesn't seem to support burning of Blu-Ray discs (?).

apt-cache search doesn't seem to offer any Blu-Ray burning applications:

    2013-03-13 15:53:05 dpchrist@desktop ~
    $ apt-cache search blu | grep ray
    amora-applet - use a bluetooth device as X remote control (systray applet)

I don't get it -- affordable Blu-Ray burners have been out for well over a year.  Burning Blu-Ray is a desktop killer app.  Debian *should* have it.  Where is it?
<snip>

From the k3b site :
http://www.k3b.org/

They have supported Blu-ray burning since 2.0 and I am running wheezy which runs 2.0.2 and I don't have any problems burning any type of media.

--
Shane D. Johnson
IT Administrator