Re: rootkit/virus/trojan on squeeze 32 bit

Hi Sven

On 03/12/2013 11:34 AM, Sven Joachim wrote:

FWIW, it is possible that the files had been subject to being treated
with prelink(8); debsums will not report those files unless called with
the "--no-prelink" option.

This was the problem! Thank you very much. I installed prelink looong time ago (> 3 years). Why do I got this problem suddenly right now, after so many years? - no idea. Probably some configuration file got overwritten during update.

Thank you and all participants for your time and help!
--
Best regards, Sergey Spiridonov