kernel-soure WAS:display issues

Harvey Kelly wrote:

> Hi Michael,
>
>> On 03/10/2013 07:23 PM, Michael wrote:
>>> My display is skewed to the right about 1/4 inch.  While in a terminal
>>> window, I run sudo dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg and it comes back to
>>> the prompt after about two seconds.

After some Googling, I think I have found my issue.  The computer I have has
an Nvidia GeForce Fx5200.  I download the driver from Nvidia's legacy
section and ran the install script.  After several not found errors,
installing packages and rerunning the script, I ran into unfamiliar
territory.  The script wants the kernel source and the location of kernel
source.  The script suggested to make sure kernel-source and/or kernel-devel
packages were installed.

I ran Synaptic but could not find either kernel-source or kernel-devel.
Using either Synaptic or apt-get, how can I install the kernel source code?
And where will it be stored?

Thanks!

Michael