RE: Installer not reading preseed.cfg

oh wow! Frankly, this is the best, most detailed response I have ever gotten on any list so far. :)
but seriously, I can't thank enough for your time and interest. really appreciate it.
I didn't pay much attention to my preseed.cfg yet since I was still trying to figure mirror issue. Also, I haven't tried the 'd-i mirror/country string manual' part yet and can't wait to try..
but unfortunately I have to go out now so won't be able to try this for the next couple of hours.
I'll the post details as soon as I try.

Many Thanks!