Re: I wish to advocate linux

Lisi Reisz wrote:
On Thursday 28 February 2013 14:21:59 Martin McCormick wrote:
In the 35 years I have been involved with modern
computing, my experience has been that if you show you are
making a good effort to help yourself, people will at least
point you at a good reading list and many times, they do a lot
more than the call of duty says they should do.

:-) I find people on these lists generally outstandingly helpful and prepared to go to a lot of trouble to help out.

"Smile, and the world smiles with you.  Cry, and you cry alone."

Indeed.

Hugo