Re: LXC status on Wheezy

Jeremy MAURO wrote:
> I am trying to setup a LXC on wheezy, and I having a really hard
> time to make them work. Apprently there is a problem with
> 'live-debconfig' not present in wheezy, I even tryed with the sid
> which is supposed to have 'live-debconfig':

This problem was recently discussed in another mailing list.

  http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/freedombox-discuss/2013-February/005097.html

Part way through the associated bug was referenced and then CC'd
throughout the discussion.

Read through the thread starting at the first and it will describe the
problem and should get you going toward a working solution.

This is one of the issues that will hopefully be fixed before Wheezy
releases.

Bob