Re: audacious : mousewheel volume control

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 09:16:42PM +0900, orang Aumori Jepun wrote:
> Hi, all.
>
> I'm using Debian Squeeze.
> While I'm using audacious music player, I can increase/decrease audio volume by 5% with mouse wheel.
> But , I want change the 5% to 1% or any value I want.
> Anyone please tell me how to do .
> Ubuntu hardy had a preference menu to change the value , but debian squeeze does'nt.
>
> I downloaded the source of audacious-plugins , and I found in PO file , there is a description "mouse wheel value ......", but I could not go further .

In ~/.config/audacious/config, there is a parameter called
mouse_wheel_change.  I expect that is what you're looking for.

By the way, most software on Linux systems keep user settings in hidden
files in the user's home directory.  Sometimes they're kept in the
~/.config directory, but sometimes they're in a ~/.some_program/
directory, and sometimes the file is saved directly in the home
directory as ~/.some_program

Even Ubuntu's preference menu for audacious just makes changes to the
config file based on your mouse clicks.

-Rob