testing-USB NTFS mount:NTFS-3G problem

In a fresh installed Debain Weekly Build amd64 CD1 system leaving anything in the installer by default, when I plug in a 1T 3.5 USB 3.0 SATA HDD Drive formatted as NTFS, I got this warning:

Error mounting: mount exited with exit code 1: helper failed with:
Unprivileged user can not mount NTFS block devices using the external FUSE
library. Either mount the volume as root, or rebuild NTFS-3G with integrated
FUSE support and make it setuid root. Please see more information at

Playing as root is NOT INTERESTING and tweaking around with the software by building and rebuilding is NOT the purpose of a Universal OS when it has to be a easy interface for my meemaw. Any workaround?