FW: OT - Convert output of byte count to GB count?

Hello Ralf,

Totaly ignoring the other part of your mail but I could not skip over the this part where I have an ever "better" solution to all the answers given. ;-)

> Assumed you'll build a fence, 10m long and every 1m there should be 1 fence post, how many fence posts do you need?

We all know "assumption is the mother of all f...." So... when there SHOULD be a post at every 1m... how many posts do I NEED? Well I do not NEED any if is only assumed that I only SHOULD have one every 1m. :-)

Of course we all know that in the internet documents SHOULD is used in a way that "you better have a good reason not to implement this" So maybe I NEED 11 posts after all. ;-)

Bonno Bloksma