Airprint

Hello,

I'm attempting to get airprint working from iOS devices on Debian 6.0.6.
I have the printer set up in cups and can send a test page to it using
the cups admin web interface.

I've set up avahi-daemon and can see the printer from various iOS
devices.  When I attempt to print to it, everything appears "normal"
from those devices but it's like the job never makes it to cups.  The
device thinks it printed successfully but cups never shows the job.

The syslog shows that avahi added the printer successfully and, from
what I can tell, no errors appear in the cups error log either.

The server is not running a firewall.  I also set up the airprint files
in /usr/share/cups/mime/ for iOS 6 but I've also tried printing from an
iOS 5 device with the same (lack of) results.

Anyone encounter this or have any ideas on how or what to troubleshoot
next?

Steve