Re: [GENERAL] cloning postgres-xc

Here's what I just tried:

cd postgresql.git/
git remote add -f --tags -m master pgxc
git://postgres-xc.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/postgres-xc/postgres-xc
# this resulted in only 8.6MiB download just now,
# on an up-to-date pg.git repo.

#view results:
git remote -v
git branch -a

In my case, remotes/pgxc/HEAD is the only pgxc 'branch' so it appears
I'm not quite doing something right. Looking at the repo summary page
at:
http://postgres-xc.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=postgres-xc/postgres-xc;a=summary
suggests that there are a number of 'heads' which I assume are branches.
My ~/.gitconfig only has user name and email, so nothing there should
be stopping the branches from being downloaded.

I guess I'm missing something in my command above. From my reading of
man git-remote it should do the trick...

Anyone know what's wrong with it?

TIA
Zenaan