Re: why my simple ? hasn't get answered?

On 02/12/2013 02:12 AM, Long Wind wrote:
I repeat: which command to start xmms2's GUI interface?

I don't use xmms2 but loaded it up to see why your having a problem.

wtopa@dj:~$  xmms2
Welcome to the XMMS2 CLI shell!
Type 'help' to list the available commands and 'exit' (or CTRL-D) to leave the shell

xmms2> help
usage: xmms2 <command> [args]

Available commands:
   add
   current
   exit
   help
   info
   jump
   list
   move
   next
   pause
   play
   prev
   remove
   stop
   search
   seek
   toggle
   collection <subcommand>
   playlist <subcommand>
   server <subcommand>

Type 'help <command>' for detailed help about a command.
xmms2> exit

I then checked the man page, which you should do prior to asking for
help, and found no GUI reference but only a CLI.

Maybe the above is why you did not receive a reply.

HTH