Re: why my simple ? hasn't get answered?

Le Mar 12 février 2013 10:59, Long Wind a écrit :
> I am really surprised to find so many help in such a short time.
> Thanks to all those who reply!

I'm more surprised to see help to a question with "why my simple ? hasn't
get answered?" as a title than by the quantity.

About quantity, people on that list are often fast to reply, when they
think they can provide useful answers. If not, they usually just do not
reply, to avoid noise (like this message, but the goal of this message is
to avoid future "why my so simple question was not answered?").