Re: [solved] Incorrect time stamps after files copied to Debian Squeeze

On Wed, 23 Jan 2013 10:06:21 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Jan 2013 23:09:36 +0100, Juan R. de Silva
> <juan.r.d.silva@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thank a lot again.
>
> You're welcome!
>
> Btw. it's very good that you posted what solved the issue. Thank you!
> Some people don't do it. My preference is additionally to add a [solved]
> to the subject, that makes it easier for people running into the same
> issue search the web.

Well, it's quite embarrassing but my "solved" report appeared to be a
false one. I do not know how it happened, maybe I was overtired that day,
but apparently I compared the final results with the wrong set of files,
which already had wrong timestamps.

In short, unfortunately additional installations DID NOT RESOLVED the
issue and I've noticed it only yesterday night.

I've noticed however another detail I missed at the time of my first
post, and the problem looks now quite different from the way I described
it.

I think I'll take some time to look a little bit more into it and I'll
make another post with slightly different and more accurate (hopefully)
subject line.

Boy, it drives my crazy.