Re: Active directory alternatives for debian

samba 4 is a good substitute for MS active directory,  i am not into
GUI and i my self waiting for stable version, but i have heard,
someone saying in this forum, that there are some compatibility issues
of samba4 with debian and i think CentOS or SUSE (sorry for my
goldfish memory) has builin support of Samba4.

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba4